What Numbers Can I Track?
Track by Tracking Number: You can enter up to 30 tracking numbers at a time. You can enter any combination of FedEx Express tracking numbers. Please ensure that you enter only one tracking number per line.
Save Your Tracking Numbers: If you select the check box, FedEx will save and automatically display your tracking numbers entered, if you visit this page again within next 48 hours. You may select the check box again when you come back, if you want us to remember your tracking numbers for another 48 hours.
Clear Your Saved Tracking Numbers: If you click on the link, FedEx will clear and stop remembering your tracking numbers entered.
Track Detailed Results:
Shipment Travel History: Information included with detailed results:
- Service Type: Please refer to the FedEx Service Guide at fedex.com or call Customer Service for detailed information on FedEx® services and delivery commitments.
- Weight: Weight is displayed in both lbs. and kg. The conversion rate is 1 lb. = 0.4536 kg or 1kg = 2.2046 lbs. And the rounding is done in 99.9 format.
Note: The conversion is not for any billing purpose.
- Date/Time: Reflects the local date and time
- Activity: Displays activity of the shipment
- Location: The city and state of the activity
- Details: Provides additional information about the shipment
Select Time Zone: Options include:
Select Time Format 12H/24H:
- Scan Local Time: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the location.
- Origin: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the origin.
- Destination: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the destination.
- Others: All shipment travel activities are displayed in local time for the time zone selected.
You can select the time format preferred and it will apply to all time being displayed in the same screen. FedEx will also keep your selection when you come back to our tracking site next time. Note: Your setting will be kept based on the cookie level.
FedEx provides you convenient e-mail notifications that you can notify up to 5 e-mail recipients of the shipment status. You can also add a personal message per your preference (not available for the Wireless format or non-English characters). Notification types include:
- Exception Notification: Notify the e-mail recipient when a clearance delay or a delivery exception occurs, which could result in a change to the estimated delivery date. The message includes the tracking number, the reason and needed action associated with the exception, and other relevant information. If a clearance delay occurs and once the international shipment is released from clearance process, another automatic message will be sent to notify the e-mail recipient.
- Delivery Notification: Notify the e-mail recipient when a package has been delivered. The message includes the tracking number, sender name, delivery date/time, and the name of the person who signed for the package, if applicable.
- Detailed Results: Notify the e-mail recipient of the tracking detailed results currently being displayed on the Detailed Results tab.
Track Summary Results:
The summary results screen shows date/time, status, destination for FedEx shipments.
For FedEx shipment details, click on the underlined tracking number.
From this screen, you can also view or e-mail Signature Proof of Delivery letters for all delivered FedEx Express® shipments you select. To e-mail, click on the “E-mail signature proof results” button. You will be able to preview the Signature Proof of Delivery PDF file, enter up to four recipients’ e-mail addresses, add a personal message (optional), and then submit your request. Your e-mail request will be sent immediately to the recipients you requested. The recipients will receive an e-mail from FedEx on your behalf with the Signature Proof of Delivery letters combined in one PDF file attachment.
Sorting Summary Results: To sort results, click on the triangle in the column header. Clicking on the triangle again will re-sort in the opposite order.
Track by Reference: You can track the status of your shipments using references assigned to shipments by the shipper. You can either track with or without an account number.
- With Account Number: You can enter up to 30 references and the associated account number. All shipments associated with the account number and reference(s) will be displayed.
- Without an Account Number: You can enter up to 30 references. Please enter ship date (+/- 15 days), destination country, and destination postal code. Not all countries support postal codes. Please select destination country first to determine the postal code requirement.
Note: Only unique matches will be displayed when tracking by reference without an account number. If multiple results are found for the same reference number, you must select a FedEx service before clicking Resubmit all. If a unique match cannot be found, you will be prompted to enter the account number.
Track Associated Shipments: FedEx provides you convenient multiple-piece shipment-status tracking information. Each package in a multiple-piece shipment is linked as associated shipments (track one package’s status and have access to information for all the shipment’s packages)
- Master Tracking Number: The first tracking number in a multiple-piece shipment that associates all tracking numbers in the shipment.
Availability of Tracking Information: Tracking information is available for 90 days after delivery for FedEx Express.
How Do I Get More Help?