Create a better delivery experience for your customers
Providing convenience to your customers. Offering delivery options that fit their schedule. These commitments show your customers how easy it is to do business with you. And that awareness can help your business grow.
When you offer your customers our residential delivery and notification options, you and your customers will benefit:
- Fewer missed deliveries.
- Convenient Saturday and evening delivery options.
- Satisfied clients.
- Increased customer loyalty.
FedEx Home Delivery® convenient delivery options
- FedEx Date Certain Home Delivery®: Let your customers choose the best day for delivery from Tuesday through Saturday.
- FedEx Evening Home Delivery®: Provide a truly helpful service by letting customers choose delivery between 5 and 8 p.m. on the scheduled day of delivery (even Saturday).
- FedEx Appointment Home Delivery®: Let your customers decide the day and time they want to receive their package, and we’ll call them prior to delivery to make arrangements.
Hold at FedEx Location
Give your customers the option to pick up important packages when it’s optimal for them.
- Hold at FedEx Location is available with FedEx Express® and FedEx Ground® shipments.
- Your customers can choose Hold at FedEx Location even if their packages are already in transit for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery® shipments.
- Pickup is offered at more than 2,400 FedEx locations nationwide.1
- In addition to weekday service, Saturday delivery or pickup is available with FedEx Priority Overnight® and FedEx 2Day® at select locations.
- Since a government-issued ID is required for pickup, Hold at FedEx Location also helps protect against theft, loss and damage.
FedEx Delivery Manager℠
Your customers can also manage deliveries to their home when they sign up (for free) to access these options:
- Visibility to inbound and outbound deliveries
- Delivery to another address
- Hold at FedEx Location
- Vacation hold
- Delivery instructions
- Signing for a package
1FedEx World Service Center® locations accept only FedEx Express shipments for Hold at FedEx Location.