Central America, South America & the Caribbean
FedEx Freight serves several major ports in Central America, South America and the Caribbean Islands through an exclusive alliance with Distribution Services Limited (DSL) Star Express, a Maersk Logistics company.
FedEx Freight serves all major ports with less-than-container-load (LCL) and full-container-load (FCL) ocean service to Central America, South America and the Caribbean Islands.
Central America, South America & the Caribbean Service Overview
- Service coverage: door-to-port service from the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii) to Central America, South America and the Caribbean Islands. Weekly sailings available.
- Available with: FedEx Freight® Priority and FedEx Freight® Economy services.
- Transit time: 6 to 20 days, depending on the destination. For more information, call FedEx Freight International Customer Service at 1.866.393.4685, between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.
- Cubic-meter pricing: available for the ocean portion of the move.
- Money-back guarantee: does not apply.
- Declared value: depends on the commodity; for details, contact FedEx Freight International Customer Service at 1.866.393.4685.
- Days of operation: Monday through Friday.
- Rate quotes: Request rate quotes online and get them delivered via email.
- Shipment-status tracking: Track your shipment's status from pickup to port, where the shipment is handed off to the ocean forwarder; additional tracking details are available at 1.866.393.4685.
- Door-to-port invoicing.
- Prepaid shipments only.
For shipping assistance, contact your FedEx account executive or call International Customer Service at 1.866.393.4685.
All services are subject to the terms and conditions of the FXF 100 Series Rules Tariff and FXF 370 Series Rules Tariff.